Sunday, September 21, 2008

Parts Collected

Ok so yesterday I was able to gather all the parts together that I'd need to complete my FTIR LCD multitouch setup.

Heres what I was able to get:

Dicksmith: 15 IR LEDS and some resistors
Bunnings: Acrylic, screws, bolts, some aluminum L shaped metal and MDF for my box that will contain everything.
ebgames: Xbox vision camera



I was able to get all the MDF I wanted for free. Bunnings has a lot of spare MDF that they get as lids for shipments or something so if you ask politely they will give it to you. Other wise they just throw it out.


(free MDF)

I already had a 17" LCD and various other materials available.

So now all the purchasing is complete I'll be trying to give you an in depth construction process from all the information I've learned from various blogs and of course the great www.nuigroup.com

No comments: